White Wolves :: Mabinogi Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desmond Application[ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Desmond Application[ACCEPTED] Empty Desmond Application[ACCEPTED]

Post by Desmond Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 am

Name : Ian
Birthday : 07/13/85
Region : US/California
E-Mail : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nickname : Desmond
Level : 29
Character : Lann
*(I also have an Evie named Mikanyn, and a Fiona named Evve)

How long are you planning to play Vindictus?
-Got my hands on it first at E3, I was also in CBT, and of course Early Access as well as the short lived OBT.
How did you find out about this guild?
-Nexon Forums
How many hours do you play during a week?
-Varies depending on work, I try to get in a few daily if possible though.
Why do you want to join this guild?
-I'm interested in progressing through the game with people I can get to know now rather than continue just running with random groups.
Past gaming experience
-Tons, in mmo context:
UO, WoW, CoX, WAR, and random free online titles.
As far as non-mmo's go it's just easier to state systems:
Atari, Nintendo(Normal, Super, 64, Gamecube, GameBoy, DS), Sega(Genisis, CD, Dreamcast), Playstation(1,2), Jaguar, X-Box(Normal, 360)
Now adays it's mostly shooters/slashers on the 360 or shit online.

Final Note:
I was also one of the eight or so people chosen to go to the Nexon meeting to suggest idea's for changing the token system.
I even got one of the Spirit Hoodies (the Gnoll Cheiftan red one), from E3 as well as 2 shirts =p

Last edited by Desmond on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desmond
Desmond

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1527862472

Back to top Go down

Desmond Application[ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Desmond Application[ACCEPTED]

Post by Azwyn Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Welcome to the guild Des!
Glad to have you here.
hmm apply to the guild in game, and me or one of the admins will accept.
so you've been to the nexon's meeting... how was it? xD
Azwyn
Azwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Azwyn wrote:Welcome to the guild Des!
Glad to have you here.
hmm apply to the guild in game, and me or one of the admins will accept.
so you've been to the nexon's meeting... how was it? xD
Surprisingly good, I personally didn't have much of an issue with the token system. I realize it doesn't allow for a lot of "free" playtime, but I understand (being a developer myself) where they're coming from and how the tokens really represent a form of repeatable monthly income that requires none of the time to be taken from the designers so they can focus on new content and bug fixes instead.

Overall the meeting was great though, they where very receptive to our idea's and we had literally a bulletin board full of them. We got some flack from other people on the forum since the change was minimal with the new token reset, but that was only one of our many idea's, and considering it was made 2 days after our meeting I'm sure our other recommendations are being considered still. We couldn't honestly expect them to implement many (hell I was surprised they even got one in) in a 2 day span.

They gave us dinner (some zitti was brought in, it was pretty good =p, they also had soda and of course cookies) and we got some prepaid gas cards at the end of the meeting which was a nice little surprise since it was a bit of a drive in traffic.
I actually talked to the community rep and might be getting a job with them soon haha. In the process of talking it over with him via e-mail and getting my resume together. Works been tough, the last game company I worked for I was just a lightly payed intern, and they went under fast. Given I wouldn't be working on design like I want to, but it's something to get my foot a bit further in that door way to the industry.
Desmond
Desmond

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1527862472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down